Thursday, August 25, 2005

Living amongst your stuff

Heh,
Just wanted to share some anecdotal evidence for the validity of FS. I'm undergoing a move right now. I'm leaving behind an older townhouse with its mixture of pluses and minuses like worn, weathered hardwood (not parkay), a gas stove, a smalll yard, but a moldy basement, single pane glass windows, old furnace, old paint (of course now covered with low VOC) and moving to a brand new condominium with carpet... new paint.... but thermal windows, good efficient plumbing, open concept etc. In this week or two of the transition I find myself feeling more apathetic or lethargic, also going through old things of course stirs up old memories, but is a necessary clearing of old ways.
I would encourage any of you reading this to conduct a brief experiment- if you are already orderly and free of clutter, congratulations-but perhaps your satisfaction lies on a deeper more spiritual level. For those of you struggling to live in an orderly environment simply clear one corner of one room, observe this and focus on it- I am sure it will radiate outwards to the rest of the room and beyond in your life.
I will post again when I am in my new abode. I am curious to see whether a place which I chose based on intrinsically good Feng Shui will ripple into other areas of my life.
Positive energy to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home