Friday, September 16, 2005

Clarified

Hello- no one- I say humouresly as no one posts replies on my little blog. Oh well, I hope it will become more interesting.
So, two weeks in my new place. Wonderful; a confirmation, light creates energy, and good function inspires cleanliness. Consequently one can focus on other aspects of life and not wonder why we feel so unmotivated or distracted.
Do not accept incompleteness, follow through on all actions to their natuaral outcome. Do not force however, merely gently direct.
Remember ultimately, your sanctuary is within you, but your surroundings reflects your inner state- 'interior design' you see.
If you cannot be surrounded by nature then find all of nature in the smallest element you have of it, a plant or flower, or fountain. It is all connected.
Thank you. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger crowberry said...

marlborough, it's I. And yes, I make a comment. Hi! Grandiose bloggage. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home