Monday, September 26, 2005

Listen- Please

Look. Look around you, look at the sickness and illness of your friends and family. What does this tell you? It tells you people are not living right.
They get angry and depressed and sullen for what reason- hormones, chemical imbalance? Or the one size fits all term we all so lovingly inflict upon the youth- ADD. Bull crap. Total falsehood, point:I was just at a home of one of my students- all hyperactive and attention deficit, i inquisitevly asked for a cookie- well, what I got was a bright orange thing- I read the ingredients, and amongst the hydrogenated oils and preservatives and flavours was of course artificual flavour yellow
(#11 i believe.) I will also tell you -while i am able, that there is a huge conspiracy to hide the truth from the public about the quality of our food- let alone every other deception that is being wrought by our governments.
more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home