Thursday, July 06, 2006

Infinite Abundance

Well, the long awaited up-date. long awaited by who, I'm not so sure.

i have been doing alot of work with Bob Doyles programs such as wealthbeyondreason.com
This is amazing stuff. Bobs methods have lead to many great discoveries, an important one of which is "The Secret." But I guess it's not a secret anymore, but that's okay because as we are learning the universe has an infinite supply of abundance.

So you say, " wait I put my purple lava lamp and a jade plant and some gold coins in my prosperity corner, how come I'm not loaded?" Well perhaps you have forgotten gratitude for all you are abundantly blessed with, such as health, family, clean healthy food, loving relationships- never take these things for granted. The "pay-off" will arrive when you are ready>I myself have wondered why my feng shui applications work so well with clients yet seem blocked with me (sometimes feels like being a witch who can't use her own spells ;)
I have learnt again through a link of Bob Doyles that this is resistance on my part, preconceived notions of what I am capable of earning or receiving. Once these blocks and limitations are removed the sky is the limit. It's only money after all- man made, the universe deals in much larger, more profound commodities!

Hope this helps,
LZ

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Amy Scott Grant said...

You are so right - money is just ink on paper. Anyone who thinks differently doesn't have any!

If people could just get that - really - that money is just ink on paper, it would flow to them in bucketloads instead of tiny dribbles.

Nice blog! and thanks for registering for http://redhotmoneymagnet.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home